This past week I decided to tackle painting the downstairs of our house. I picked out colors and away I went! My idea was to paint the living room and the majority of the kitchen gold and the cabinet walls a cranberryish color. I was so excited to paint my very own house! I dashed home everyday after work to get to right on my project.
A few very late nights later, I was finished with the kitchen but after taking a second look I realized I had done a very bad thing! Our kitchen was GARNET AND GOLD! I thought about not saying anything to Forrest because he liked it and did not even notice. I didn't have the heart to keep quiet. I just knew if I didn't say anything Pa or Dad were going to come over and say..."What are we Seminole fans now?" I brought down and said "Honey, did you know our kitchen is garnet and gold?" He said "AHH, well you know what we've got to do. CHANGE IT!"
Needless to say, I am painting over the red because we couldn't betray our entire family!
3 comments:
Now that is a true Gator fan! What color are you going to paint instead?
hahahah. My Oh MY! Well at least Forrest knew what was right! So is it Orange and Blue now????
Kerry- I painted the living room gold just like the kitchen. Maybe you can see it this weekend at the party?
Beth- Hardly!
Post a Comment