Thursday, August 15, 2013

16 Weeks


Weight: 
We are estimating about 14 pounds

Eyes:
Sparkly Blues


Nicknames: 
Angelpie, Little Man, Darlin'

Sleep: 
8:30/9 pm-7 am in his crib
Naps are either in his bouncer or crib for 20 minutes- 1 hour.  


Diet:
I nurse Aiden once a day still and the rest of the day he gets pumped breastmilk. He's getting a fruit for breakfast and veggie for dinner. So far we've tried avocados, sweet potatoes and bananas. He LOVES them ALL!

Activities:
Tummy time 2x a day
LOTS of highchair time with toys
Family walks at night


New Things: 
Lots and lots of "screaming"
Aiden has learned to gasp air on purpose. It's his new trick that he does ALL day long!
"Talks" constantly

Clothes:
6 month onesies, a few 0-3 sleepers, a few Ralph Lauren 6 month outfits  



Health:
Little Man developed a bit of a rash on his left cheek. It's red and extremely dry.
Lots of drool





 Loves:
Playing on his playmat
"Talking" constantly and laughing
Watching Little Einstein (it's my go too if I have to get ready and I'm flying solo)
Holding his toes
Pulling hair





Diapers: 
I tried out Target's brand of diapers and they work great! 
He moved up to size 2 diapers this week.
I'm changing wet diapers constantly and 2-3 dirty ones a day now that we've added baby food. 


Misc:
Buries his head in my chest when he's tired (which is one of my FAVORITE things)



4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Target diapers are by far my favorite brand (and it helps that they're so cheap!)

lydia said...

We just recently bought Target diapers too and I like them a lot! I love that naked booty picture!

Amanda said...

I love all Target products for babies!! SO MUCH better than Wal Mart brand any thing! My fav is their creamy diaper rash cream with the green top. It's so cheap and better than the name brand stuff! Btw, if you haven't found this out already, put a little vaseline on his cheek for that rash. Nenie taught me that trick. It's mild and wont hurt if he rubs it in his eyes :)

Amanda said...

p.s. him looks an awful lot like his daddy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...