Saturday, March 9, 2013

6 Weeks TO GO!


How far along: 34 weeks
Baby Size:  Butternut Squash
Baby Developments: Aiden is going to be packing on the pounds from here on out! He is 17.2-18.7 inches long and weighs 4.2-5.8 lbs. 
Weight gain: 32.5 pounds 
Maternity clothes: Bring on the PJ's, big T's and yoga pants: ) 
Stretch marks: No stretch marks yet! My belly is itchy this week only after I lotion up my belly!
Sleep: Sleep has been great this week! Forrest has been persistent about making sure I am completely happy! He blows up the air mattress in the living room every night for me so that I can be comfortable watching TV together. I'm usually out from 8:30-9 pm- 7am!
Best moment this week: Our second shower in town : )
Miss Anything: Bending over

Movement: Baby AJ is constantly moving every morning and a lot more active all day long! Little Man has (what I think are) hiccups at least four times a day! I feel rhythmic movement for at least 10 minutes. He's still rolling around all day!
Food cravings: I'm still on a ice cold food kick but can not get the thought of honey chicken out of my brain! This week I've been starving! One morning I ate two eggs, 2 pieces of turkey sausage, a big bowl of fruit and was still hungry so I fixed a piece of PB toast! Get this...I was hungry 30 minutes later! HELP...how do I stay full?
Anything making you queasy or sick: Fish, Steak, Garlic flavored crackers
Labor Signs: I've had a few braxton hicks but never anymore than 2 per day!
Exercise: No walking this week at ALL! If I'm out of the house I haven't been eating good : ( I'm going to try to do better this week!
Symptoms: Acid reflux isn't consistently everyday anymore, NO bladder control, HELLO chipmunk cheeks, uncomfortable
Belly Button in or out: IN
Wedding rings on or off: On
Looking forward to: Spending the day at the Strawberry Festival with Mom & Dad!
Goals: Get 2nd round of thank you notes sent out

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...