Monday, July 23, 2012

FRIDAY!

Forrest asked me the night before to open the sliding glass door to the balcony so that he could wake to the sound of the ocean. Great idea...except for the fact that I woke up because the sun was shining in the room. I opened it up and sat on the balcony sipping my tea. I thought it was strange that no one was one the beach. Forrest rolled over and asked what time it was. I looked and realized it was 6:30 AM! Needless to say, I guess I should have checked the clock. Rest assured the next morning I closed the curtains so the sun didn't shine in quite so early!


Since Friday was our first full day at the beach, we played it low key. Our morning and afternoon was spent at the pool and beach. We spent the evening walking the beach.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...