Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Husband's Caddy

*Sorry in advance for the picture overload. I just couldn't decide which ones I liked the most so I just posted them all.*
After being cooped up inside from the storm, the hubs and I were both getting stir crazy so he suggested we go golfing. Well, what the heck? We don't have anything else to do!  
You see, my husband LOVES golf! He hardly ever gets to go because he's so busy with work.
 
I have never seen anyone with such a passion for the game. If he could play full time, I really do believe he could go pro!

 I want to be the wife that encourages her husband to do what he loves! I never want to keep him from doing what he wants. After all, we puts up with my shopping addiction.


 
 
I've thought about how neat it will be for Forrest to teach our children the game. I mentioned that one day and his eyes started to sparkle! I think he may be a wee bit excited about it too!





The next time he'll be hitting the course will be the morning of our beach trip but he deserves to go every day because he works so hard to provide for our little family!

1 comment:

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

Anytime Forrest needs a golf partner, let me know...Abbey is always looking for someone to golf with. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...