When we got Lexi, 3 years ago, I spoiled her rotten and Forrest hated her! Lexi was my little furbaby. She had to be fed every three hours around the clock and was right under me at all times!
As soon as she got out of the puppy phase, she went from being my dog to Forrest's. Now I'm home most of the day with her and all she does is sleep and bark at people as they pass. However, when her beloved comes home, she goes crazy -jumps, barks and gives lots of kisses! I guess I'm chopped liver and he's Filet Mignon!


3 comments:
She is too cute. The same thing happened to me. My dog Freddie was my dog all along. Now he follows my boyfriend everywhere, and is his shadow.
oh gosh, i bet that's the worst. but at the same time, so happy that they are getting along now ;)
xo TJ
cute blog! new follower over from kelly's korner:)
Post a Comment