For my birthday, Forrest took me out to the Cheesecake Factory and to the movies for a chick flicknaturally! We came home with lots of cheesecake and devoured it with Mom and Dad! I went to bed that night happy and full : ) Note to self...do NOT step on scale after eating an entire plate of orange chicken and an entire piece of cheesecake. I'm embarassed to say that I was 3 pounds heavier come Monday morning! You bet ya I was out running early Monday morning!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Happy birthday darling! And don't feel bad about eating that cheesecake one bit! If you can't indulge on your birthday, when can you? :o)
1 comment:
Happy birthday darling! And don't feel bad about eating that cheesecake one bit! If you can't indulge on your birthday, when can you? :o)
I love that picture, too!
Post a Comment