Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just Can't Shake It!

Sometimes...I go through all the babies clothes we have and imagine what it's going to be like.

Sometimes...If I can't sleep at night, (and I don't want to wake Forrest) I get my favorite newborn onesie and sleep with it!

Sometimes...I spend hours online browsing parenting advice and researching baby "supplies."

Sometimes...I cry over every baby related thing!

But I am ALWAYS thankful for my wonderful husband that wants a baby just as much as I do. I am ALWAYS thankful for the way he takes care of me and sets the future for our family!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Hang in there - it WILL happen! Just have to wait for the perfect one!

Shannon Marie said...

All the anticipation will only make your first little one THE BEST thing that ever happened to you and your husband! :) Being anxious is normal, in any situation, but patience is key! Happy Friday! xo

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize ya'll were trying for a baby!!! Congratulations!!! I hope it happens soon, but if it doesn't, try to be patient! You're doing the right thing - using this time to read up on parenting, pregnancy, etc. When the time comes, you'll be ready!!

Brittany said...

Well we aren't -just yet! I've been "nesting" things for the past two years!

Kelly Spezzano said...

Sending hugs your way! I know (from my own past experience) just how you feel. You and Forrest are doing a great job in preparing for the best possible life for your future little ones. Remember what Dave Ramsey says, live like no one else, so later you can live like no one else (the sacrifices you're making right now will positively effect your future generations- just remember that) :) Love ya!

J and A said...

I hear ya... :( Hang in there. Follow you!

Alyssa said...

It'll happen girl! In the right time, it will happen! Hang in there! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...