I have become obsessed with Pioneer Women in the last few weeks. I've pinned a ton of recipes that will suit the picky Mr! You see Forrest loves "manly foods" like steak, BBQ chicken and burgers -and will not go for chick food! So now you will understand how happy I was when I ran across PW's recipe collection specifically for "cowboys."
*Warning- if you cook like this you will gain a few pounds but will have a happy hubby!*
5 comments:
I LOVE pioneer woman too! And those look soo good :)
I love the Pioneer Woman!!! Have you seen her cooking show? I watched one episode, but haven't seen it since. Her blog is fantastic though!!!
DYING. insanely yummy. tracking you down on pinterest right now!
xx-
www.samplesize16.com
my mama loves her show! If you'd like to win 5 shirts from Stylemint, please enter my giveaway!
I am SO hungry now! ha ha :)
Post a Comment