I Love My 27 Year Old Hubby
- You put our little family first in EVERY decision you make!
- You jump in and help me clean if I've had a rough week!
- You spent your birthday with me even though you could have gone golfing with the boys.
- You always pamper me when I'm sick and pretty much every-other-day : )
- Your love for any kind of sports.
- Your love for singing. I love how you singing ALL day LONG!
- You love when I do reflexology for you at night but you always call it "Feng Shui." It always makes me laugh!
- You love church!
- You work tirelessly to provide a solid foundation for us!
- Your constant sense of humor.
- You spoil Lexi rotten and make sure she has everything she needs before you hit the sack for the night.
- Your gentleess : )
- You make sure we spent plenty of quality time together!
- You have "talk time" with me even if it lasts for hours!
- You love our 2.5 jog miles these days!
- You hate shopping and the thought of it makes me giddy. That makes for a fun combo : )
- You can't stand it if I'm not happy or content!
- You are the best husband in the world! I have no "I hate when my husband...or I hate how my husband"
- You are a great encourager!
- You are always grounded which is good when I'm all over the place!
- You love all of the "babies" in the family!
- You love snuggling almost as much as I do!
- Your Voice : )
- Your love for our families!
- You always protest to my TV shows then once I've watched a few episodes you want to know the low down!
- You make me happier than I've ever been!
- You are truly the best friend I've EVER had!
1 comment:
This is SO sweet!!!
Post a Comment