Monday, August 16, 2010

Beach Palooza

We are home from the beach but keep saying over and over again "Let's go back and stay just one more night!" The weather was perfect, the food was delicious! The last time we went to the beach was with SHS a year ago so it was a much needed vacation!





Lexi looked pitiful when we left!

Thank goodness Adam & Kendall stayed at our house while we were away. Thank you guys!



Daddy was craving seafood so we ate at the Friendly Fisherman. It was really good and had a great view!




Typical Shish Picture





The view from our room




Playing a little game of family football





Hanging out in our room on the last night....

...so sad to leave!

3 comments:

Kathy U said...

I'm with you --- ready to go back. Anytime. :)

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I know my kids enjoyed visiting with you all as well.

Lil. Bit said...

Shish it was so great to spend time with you and Forrista and not have to worry about a thing in the world but our family and having fun! :) I miss having you around! I enjoyed staying with yall for a couple days! Thanks! I'm moving in the day I graduate sound good?!? ;)
I'm waiting for the blog about my killer fish! :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...