Monday, April 26, 2010

Chain of Love

Last night Forrest had an icecream craving so we drove to Sweetbay and on the way realized we didn't have our wallets! Luckily, we had left a checkbook in the car so we went on our way thinking we would just write a check. We spent ten minutes picking out what we wanted and checked out. I wrote the check and the cashier said "Can I see your ID?" We obviously didn't have either ID so we were just going to leave it there. Just as we turned away, the lady behind us said I'll pay for it!

If that doesn't make you want to show complete strangers a little extra kindness...I don't know what will!

2 comments:

Kathy U said...

That never seems to happen to me maybe that is because my cart is always full.
mom

Lil. Bit said...

If only there were more people like that in this world?? (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...