Saturday, September 5, 2009

Visit to the Big Potato

Sometimes I need a dose of my Mama and Daddy. There are times when it's really hard living an hour and a half from my parents. Phone calls don't take away the distance. I missed everyone so much we made a last minute trip to Apopka.

Lexi enjoyed her debut with the Ulmer clan. She played with my parents dogs all day. She loved them but I don't think the feeling was mutual. They were a little overwhelmed by her excitement. Maybe they will be better friends when she grows up!

We surprised everyone except for Mom. It was so good to see the surprised look on everybody's faces! We had so much fun on our visit. I'm already ready to come again! Can we come say tomorrow?

2 comments:

Kathy U said...

We are always ready for a dose of Brittany and Forrest and yes we all love Lexi too! We were all so very excited that ya'll came. We just can't wait til the next time our chillins come home. Love ya much Momma Bear

Lil. Bit said...

It was such a great surprise B! I love you! Hope your baby made it thru the surgery today! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...