Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mom, I boiled the noodles this time!

Last night we had Brandi over for a taste of the Italian cuisine. I had a blast cooking for the evening. The lasagna turned out a lot better than the first time I made it! Back in the day...I forgot to boil the noodles so the lasagna was "crunchy." (I've come a long way. Makes you proud right, Mom?) We also had Caesar Salad with French Bread and a Cream Cheese Poundcake.

The three of us had a good time playing Apples to Apples after dinner. For those who know us well, YES, it did get a wee bit competitive but it was all in good fun. After a few minutes to cool down we were all as chill as cucumbers.





Thank you, Brandi, for coming...Forrest & I can't wait for the next time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...