We spent a restful week in Gray and it was exactly what we needed. We did everything from lazin' around to shopping and believe it or not the boys even went golfing : ) We are so thankful to have such wonderful family! Thank you
Michael, Dana, Allie and Joshua for a wonderful time!

The whole gang toured Juliette and saw where Fried Green Tomatoes was filmed. We also got some delicous smoothies and did some more shopping!



Allie's hands and mouth were covered in Dana's chocolatey goodness of a birthday cake.

I never thought I'd hear my husband playing with imaginary friends. He turned into putty when Allie asked him to play pretend with her teddy bears. It was so sweet!

We spent a few afternoons out by the pool to watch the kids splash, "swim" and giggle.
1 comment:
Man your niece and nephew are too cute! I'm glad you all had a good trip!
Post a Comment