The ceremony was so beautiful. I love the pictures taken from the back of the church looking down the aisle with the pews all lit up. The church looks soooo big in those pictures.
The wedding was absolutely beautiful, especially you and all your bridesmaids. Your mom came & shared the photos when she received them & they were wonderful. I'm so happy that we came down & shared this happy memory with all of you. Your poor daddy looks like he's thinking.."I can't do this, I'm gonna cry any minute" but he was a proud one.
You should call this tears tears tears because I am once again balling over here! Thank you so much for sharing these pictures Brittany. The wedding was such a wonderful, spirit filled celebration, and may I say that you were absolutely stunning!It warms my heart to think back on it. These will be cherished memories forever! Love you guys, Dana
4 comments:
The ceremony was so beautiful. I love the pictures taken from the back of the church looking down the aisle with the pews all lit up. The church looks soooo big in those pictures.
The wedding was absolutely beautiful, especially you and all your bridesmaids. Your mom came & shared the photos when she received them & they were wonderful. I'm so happy that we came down & shared this happy memory with all of you. Your poor daddy looks like he's thinking.."I can't do this, I'm gonna cry any minute" but he was a proud one.
You should call this tears tears tears because I am once again balling over here! Thank you so much for sharing these pictures Brittany. The wedding was such a wonderful, spirit filled celebration, and may I say that you were absolutely stunning!It warms my heart to think back on it. These will be cherished memories forever!
Love you guys,
Dana
All of the pictures are just breathtaking, I'm so glad you put them on your blog for us to see!!
Dana told me what a beautiful bride you were. Just wish I could have seen you in person.
Everything was beautiful, y'all were beautiful!!
Post a Comment