Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Beginning of Our Happily Ever After

On Sunday October 19th, 2008, Forrest proposed with song and on bended knee. After I gained my breath, I accepted his proposal and began my role as his fiance. My heart skips a beat every time I think of spending my life with the man of my dreams. It has been a whirlwind ever since that romantic Sunday afternoon. I pinch myself every so often to remind myself that it was not a dream and that I am indeed going to be the wife to an adoring husband. I am looking forward to planning our wedding but more than anything I have my eyes set on spending a lifetime with my sweetheart!


5 comments:

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

I am so happy for you guys! You two make a beautiful couple. Congratulations! Love, the Johnson Family

misslissa78 said...

YEA!!!! We love you guys , and can't wait to hug you in person this weekend:-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Happily Ever After with Prince Charming! I look forward to "reading" the progress of the wedding on your blog!

Love, Kimberly, Phil, Brooke and Lindsey Riffel

Anonymous said...

As the Borrowed Dad, First let me say, If there were a son-in-law store I could not have picked out three better son in laws than my girls picked out. That being said, I was so impressed with Forest when he came to my house. I think the world of him because he has concern for others and he cares what others think. Sooooo My Dear Sweet Borrowed Daughter I concur and give you my blessings. You used great judgement and I already know that Forest is getting a wonderful friend, partner and the love of his life. And if he does not appreciate what he has been blessed with he will have to answer not only to Poppa Bear but also to Borrowed Poppa. I hope you and Forest enjoy the friendship that is so important to a relationship that your mom and dad have so wonderfully displayed and that Sister Beverly and I have been blessed to have because it will enrich your lives forever. We love you and wish the best for the two of you.
Borrowed Dad

~*Hannah*~ said...

Im so ecited about you and Forrest!! and the blog is such a great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...